Thursday, August 23, 2012

Fall ...

I am SO ready for fall & have been for weeks, just the thought makes me smile! I love the crisp air, sweaters, hoodies, big thick socks, the county fair, TOTing, spiked apple cider, smores, the pumpkin patch! I keep hoping to see the new Starbucks menu when I go in but I know it's too early.

I'm thinking this year of having an all out Halloween party for the kiddos in my life, face painting, pumpkin painting, bobbing for apples, I have been debating this for a few years & I think C is the perfect age now.

I stumbled across this Fall Bucket List at Life As a Seed & plan to do the same as she is, printing & framing so we can mark them off as we go! I am really looking forward to it.


This list was made by Katie & can be printed from her blog Loves of Life ! I noticed she has a winter bucket list also....

No comments:

Post a Comment