That its so freakin nice outside and I'm inside just working away---- NOT it sucks. That my house is a wreck, seriously haven't touched anything in 3 days That we have eaten out 2 nights in a row That I miss C's snuggles so much with her out of my bed all the time now that I sneak into hers That I sometimes give fake names at Starbucks just to keep them on their toes buuut by the time my coffee is ready I have forgotten my name of the day That I am like a kid in a candy store now that its grilling season, yummy food and less dishes- score!
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
Tuesday, April 9, 2013
I don't keep up with much in the blogging world (I'm trying to get better), it takes me DAYS to figure out how to change the outline stuff. But I keep seeing people switching to Bloglovin because of something with Google+. I figured I should do the same, follow me....
I'm going to copy Nikki @ Wish Upon a Shooting Star
ten things on tuesday
- People say the hardest "job" is being a mom but that came natural to me, being a wife on the other hand, that's some hard shit. Please Lord give me patience.
- I am LOVING this weather, seriously can't get enough of it.
- Helping coach C's soccer team is more fun than I thought it would be.
- I really want a baby but keep putting it off for a "better" time.
- When I was balancing my check book over the weekend, I realized how much I money I spend at Starbucks... OHemGee
- C didn't get picked for the lotto to get into the local Charter School & it has now stressed me about her getting into kindergarten early. And the application I have to fill out is crazy.
- I am trying to ease up on the caffeine a tad bit, as I drink my iced coffee ;)
- I am super nervous for a Dr's apt I have tomorrow and another next week.
- Currently my BIL is staying with us during the week and I love him to death but I'm over it!
- I am happy to start blogging again, hopefully I can stick with & decide what I actually want to write about.
Monday, April 8, 2013
To make this post simple, I SUCK AT CHARTING FERTILITY! It was nothing I was overly concerned about doing but I find it so interesting the amount of things that go into making a baby, everything has to be perfectly aligned. So I was very intrigued and wanted to know more about my body so I started reading into it. There was a lot of good info on BabyCenter.com along with free printable charts but I knew that I would forget about it so I found a good app ... thank goodness for the iPhone. The app I found is Kindara, it's free and AWESOME, very informative and dummy proof- as long as you remember to do it.
From what I read you should take your temperature first thing in the morning before ever getting out of bed. So I bought my self a cute pink thermometer (with baby girl vibes in it) and put it right on my nightstand. As you can see from my chart below, I go days without taking my temperature, always forget to mark when we have sex and never track my fluids.
I think for this coming cycle I will start putting the thermometer on top of my phone before I go to sleep since I have to turn my alarm off, I will hopefully remember.
I am currently tracking and hoping that I don't get pregnant but hopefully in the next few months I will be able to blog about Baby H.
Any good tips for remembering to chart??
Since having my IUD removed a few months ago, that time of the month has been AWFUL! Well not really that time but the 2 weeks before hand, the bloating is the worst. I have never had any period issues in the past and it's strange since my IUD was hormone free. I found this detox on Pinterest & another pinner said she uses it every month the week before her period so hopefully it works for me too.
60oz. of H2O
2 TBSP of lemon juice
1 TBSP of "sugar free" cranberry juice (this really doesn't exist but the organic has only natural sugar from the cranberries)
1 dandelion root tea bag
Drink this everyday for 7 days. I mixed mine when I got to work and stuck it in the fridge so I could drink it through out my work day. To me it tastes just like lemon water :)
Other pinners talked about losing around 5 pounds during the 7 days also, I'm not so worried about that but hoping it helps my 2 week sausage fingers.
Wednesday, April 3, 2013
So what that I thought it was Thursday until my phone reminded me to do this blog- dagger! So what the my day is CRAP and it just started... keep reading lol So what that my Keurig decided to stop working this morning So what that my car decided not to start this morning So what that I forgot my lunch on the counter, at least the dog will enjoy a mid day snack So what that my bra strap BROKE and my boobs are now being held together by a freakin paper-clip! Thanks a lot Victoria Secret So what that it's only 9:30am