Thursday, August 9, 2012

Holy Life Planner

I have been so freakin excited to get my new Erin Condren Life Planner!! I tracked the shipping from my phone all day and it never notified me it was delivered but I thought maybe the system just hadn't updated, imagine my disappointment when my porch was empty. I started to lose hope but the doorbell rang at around 7:30 {woohoo}!!
The planner is more than I imagined & I know that I didn't waste my money. Even J likes it thought it would have been more money. Check out her page & order, you won't be disappointed.


Little zipper pouch with some freebies

Daily View

Monthly View, it also comes with tons of stickers! {I bought different colored pens for everyone)

Love the quotes throughout

Cute Folder
And of course I am more than ready for Black Friday {I capitalized because it is a holiday}





No comments:

Post a Comment