Monday, August 13, 2012

30 Things .... Day 12

Best of Both Worlds

... Describe a typical day in your current life ...

6am The 1st alarm goes off .... I turn it off an roll over
6:30am The 2nd alarm goes off .... I turn it off an roll over
7am-8am The 3rd alarm goes off .... I get up, take a shower {every other day with my shower cap and dry shampoo}, do my hair & make up, wake up C get her ready, get dressed, let the dogs out while making my smoothie & to go coffee, put lunches in lunch boxes & switch the laundry {yes EVERY morning}. Leave the house
8:15 Drop C off at school
8:30-5 Work {blah}, FB, Blogger, Craigslist, Kidsteals.com, and the list goes on :)
5:15 Pick C up
5:30-6:30 Get home, let dogs out & feed them, prep lunches, bath, start dinner. Kiss hubby hello
6:30-8 Eat dinner, nightly chores, homework, put C to bed {after stories & snuggles}
8-10 Snuggle/TV time with my hub

This of course is a day when there are no unexpected surprises thrown in, which seem to be happening more and more lately!


No comments:

Post a Comment