Monday, August 27, 2012

Chicken Taco Chili

This was yummy & perfect for the rainy Sunday! It wasn't as spicy as I would have hoped but perfect for C, I just added hot sauce to mine. I of course used low sodium on anything I could, the original pinterest recipe I saw used canned corn but I switched to frozen to cut down also.

Ingredients...
  • 1lb boneless, skinless chicken
  • 1 chopped onion
  • 1 can of black beans
  • 1 can of kidney beans
  • 1 can of diced tomatoes with chopped chilis
  • 1 small can of tomato sauce
  • 10oz of frozen corn
  • 1 packet of taco seasoning
  • 1 tbsp cumin
  • 1 tbsp chili powder
Directions...
  • Combine all ingredients into the crock pot and cook on low 6-8 hours. Shred Chicken about an hour before serving. {GEEZ I LOVE CROCK POT COOKING}

1 comment: