Thursday, August 9, 2012

30 Things, Day 11

Best of Both Worlds

... Describe 10 pet peeves you have ...

  1. lying! I just hate it, you will get caught eventually & then you just look like an ass.
  2. children without discipline! Get them under control, its annoying & it will be easier now than when they are 16 missing court dates.
  3. people with random things in their mouth! nails, hair, key chains- whatever. God would give me 2 kids that love to "suck on" their hair .... they will be bald soon if they don't stop.
  4. cheating! I guess I just don't get it, if you don't want to be with someone, LEAVE.
  5. being in a silent car! Turn on the music.
  6. unpainted toe nails! blah
  7. pimples! I know people get them, I get them. But it drives me bonkers when people walk around with HUGE whiteheads. I guess I'm too much of a picker.
  8. when people go out sick! I can't tell you how many people come to my work and complain about how sick they are & how they have been shitting for 3 days with horrible pains ... umm hello, get the eff out & stop spreading that junk.
  9. fakeness! No one has a perfect life, you aren't fooling anyone.
  10. people+cell phones! Not in general but in the grocery store, restaurants, etc they don't belong everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment