Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Take 3 ...

This is my third attempt on blogging, I love blogging but lose track every time, which is crazy to me because I ALWAYS have something to say. But you know what they say, third time's a charm. So I deleted all pasts posts and am starting fresh {again}. So much has changed in my life since I last blogged, I don't know where to start... May 5, 2012 I officially became a married woman!! We got married on our 6 year anniversary and except for the 20 people invited nobody had a clue it was happening! Which not everyone was happy about BUT it was my day {okay Justin's too}. Looking back on it now, the entire day was perfect, except the road closure that almost made Justin late & the last minute {litterally the minute I was supposed to walk down the aisle/pier} minister change and the windstorm. I can't think of one thing I would change.
April 27, 2012 my brother in law was diagnosed with stage 3 testicular cancer & just made it through his 1/2 way mark of chemo. Cancer touched his balls and he's kicking it's ass, seriously the "big C" doesn't stand a chance. His positive attitude through this process has been amazing & I really look up to him for that. I truly believe everything happens for a reason & I think there were many hidden "blessings" that came along with Trey getting sick. The biggest would have to be bringing us closer as a family. I couldn't be happier about having a good relationship with my sister in law, she is such an amazing person. It changed my viewpoints on certain things and people. Plus brought me closer to many of my friends, which I couldn't be happier about. Please keep him in your prayers his battle isn't over yet! . . That’s enough babble for now! I'll be back to normal with menus, recipes, children updates and all of the good stuff this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment