What's better than a nice warm, sugary pop-tart on a Sunday morning? Yea A LOT! But my girls really enjoyed making these and they were so good ... not on my diet but I had a small bite.
So here's what you do, of course followed by some pictures.
- Pie Crust (I used Giant Brand)
- 1 Egg
- Powdered Sugar
- Jam/Preserves (I used Harvest Apple Cinnamon... OMG)
- Sprinkles if you want to decorate
- Preheat the oven to 375
- Cut the pie crust into even rectangles, lay1/2 of them on a parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Put about a tablespoon of jam on the pie crust, top with the other & pinch the edges
- Brush with egg wash ( 1 beaten egg mixed with about 2 teaspoons of milk )
- Bake until lightly browned, Mine baked for about 12 minutes.
- Once they are cooked let them cool for a few minutes and top with glaze and sprinkles
Glaze: Mix powered sugar and milk