Thursday, January 31, 2013

Bzz did it again

Are you a member of BzzAgent?? If not, sign up, like right now!! My mailbox is always full of awesome freebies and coupons, annnd bills but whatever. Last week I received my latest BzzAgent Campaign, which I was more than excited about....



This razor is AMAZING & I'm a picky girl when it comes to shaving. My skin is sensitive, dry & I have a hard time getting a close shave under my arms. The Shick Hydro Silk left me with no complaints. It left my skin so soft even with this crazy cold weather that normally dries them out & I had no problems with my underarms either.
The razor has this weird arch to it which took some getting used to, but now I don't even notice it. I also really like with it came with a little hook to hang in the shower.
Try it out & let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment