Thursday, January 10, 2013

20 Things You Should Know About Me

I'm linking up with Travel Babbles for 20 Things You Should Know About Me

I am going to do 20 completely random things, everyone already knows that I love my family and all that jazz!

  1. I love to chop vegetables & sometimes pretend I'm on a cooking show while I do it.
  2. I buy at least 1 nail polish a week, I have a huuuge problem.
  3. When I have split ends I pull them off, there are day where my desk is covered in hair.
  4. Even though I complain, I LOVE grocery shopping! It's my free time.
  5. I have depression/anxiety but hate taking medicine! There are days I feel like I have no control of my body & it SUCKS!
  6. Staying home always sounds fun but I love being a working mom.
  7. If I've had a bad day, I bribe C to sleep in my bed & snuggle.
  8. I think being a step parent is one of the hardest "jobs" there is.
  9. I love crafting, especially with my BFF's
  10. I drink too much coffee but it relaxes me.
  11. I drink the juice from dill pickles, sometimes before the pickles are gone!
  12. I still put black olives on my fingers and pretend I'm a monster, even my kids think I'm nuts.
  13. My house is always messy & I like it that way. My family is making memories while making that mess.
  14. I can't sleep without the TV on
  15. I bar tend at a local bar every Saturday, there isn't much money in it but I seriously love the little old country men.
  16. If I know someone with a stomach bug, I instantly feel ill
  17. I hate owning a house & would love to move into a condo or something.
  18. I have close to 100 pairs of underwear, another one of those things that I buy way to many of.
  19. I LOVE family game night.
  20. I love Barbie movies! I swear C will start watching one and wonder off & I'm still stuck into the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment