Friday, January 11, 2013

Love is in the air....

I don't normally do much decorating for Valentine's Day but this year decided to jazz it up a little! I found some free printables & made a cute wreath earlier this week. I discovered I HATE yarn, I tangle it non-stop but the end product is worth it. Not to mention this super cute wreath cost me a whopping $7.49 after tax!


I have this super cute FREE printable in my kitchen .... Check out designs by cp  She always has cute ideas!

This will be used all year long!! Me the hubby and the girls can all write little notes on it and move it around the house. I don't know about you but waking up to a love note from my hub makes my entire day!!
I saved this so long ago I don't have the link anymore but I have seen a lot of different version on Pinterest.

I also really lucked out finding a bag of Valentines goodies I got on sale last year!! I plan on getting the rest of that out this weekend and starting on C's school valentines <3

1 comment:

  1. I have a picture frame made note maker on my nightstand! Love it n your wreathe n printable : )

    ReplyDelete