Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Happy New Year, Blogger World!

2012 was a great year for my family ... okay not GREAT but what fun is a year with no bumps in the road?! We all made it through alive & happy, what more can ya ask for?!
I try not to make resolutions, my goal is to be better in some way than I was last year! Sure I'd love to be skinnier, stress free, have a filled saving account & get to church more buuuut lets get real!
2013 started with me filling out a kindergarten application for a local charter school, the only have so many slots and fill them with a lottery system so wish us luck! I didn't think I would be so emotional filling out that application, I mean it's like I'm a stay home mom who is going to have this gap to fill all day. But let me tell you I was a MESS!! I couldn't stop the tears that day & those that know me, know that I'm not a very emotional person. I think Sandy Hook may have really added to my anxiety about her going to a "real" school. I won't know if we got a spot until March & even if we get one C still has to do the early enrollment testing in May. My baby girl is growing up & damn it, I'm just not ready.
C had also been really pushing for TRIPLETS, yep you read that right TRIPLETS ... 2 sisters & 1 brother. In case that's not bad enough, both girls will be named Piggie & the boy Benjamin (which I actually really like). We have decided to try for baby #2 at some point this year, hopefully the kid isn't too disappointed that IT WILL NOT BE TRIPLETS (Dear God, please read that thoroughly. Thanks from the woman who wants to keep her sanity)!
We have also talked about job changes, moving and lots of other big things- looking forward to what this year has in store for my family :) Stay tuned .....

I also have will be back soon with my BzzAgent Reviews!!

No comments:

Post a Comment