Monday, March 4, 2013

Thanks but no thanks Bzz



I am not a fan of at home hair dye, to be honest the thought of screwing up my hair gives me crazy anxiety. BUT BzzAgent picked me as part of their Garnier Olia campaign so I decided to suck it up. I decided to go with Dark Soft Mahogany because I love the reddish tint that was supposed to come with it. Well, long story short, I'm not a fan! I didn't like that I had to leave it on for 30 minutes, I know in the past with at home hair dye it processed much quicker- I'm sure it's because this dye is "better" for your hair but I was bored. It also left my hair VERY dry, after rinsing it and adding their conditioning cream, I had to put some leave in conditioner in just to brush my hair. My hair is NEVER dry! I was not at all happy.
The only good things are... the price ($8.99 IMO is a low price for hairdye) and the fact that it didn't have any smell!
*before*


*I was starting at light brown*
*after dying & after some serious conditioning products*

No comments:

Post a Comment