Monday, March 4, 2013

Weekly Menu...

Whats on your menu this week?? With my hub being so busy at work and not home until way after dinner time mine has been struggling! Not to mention my BIL is staying with us during the week for now & our leftovers don't go as far as they used to.


Last night I made steak&cheese subs, they were YUMMY- I have enough left that they may come back later this week


Monday- Spaghetti with Italian chicken sausage & garlic toast

Tuesday- Pork chops, green beans & mashed potatoes

Wednesday- Chili & corn bread ... luckily that will cook in the crock pot all day be ready when I get home after dance

Thursday- Girls night out with an old friend at one of my favorite seafood restaurants just opening for the season

Friday- Tacos, beans & Mexican rice

Saturday- Daddy & C's night out while I work

Sunday- Crock-pot Spinach & Tortellini Soup




No comments:

Post a Comment