Wednesday, March 27, 2013

It's beginning to look a lot like EASTER!

Growing up Easter wasn't one of my favorite holidays but having kids Easter is awesome! I love watching them search for eggs and open each one with a burst of excitement. C thinks it's something like Christmas, she sat on the Easter Bunny's lap with a list of what she wants. Since her 1st Easter this is the only time she would sit his lap, I was so excited (I did bribe her with Build A Bear but whatever).


We have dyed some eggs (twice). We will be doing a lot over the weekend when M is home. Friday night we are also having a glow in the dark egg hunt and s'mores.




I have done a little decorating & made a new wreath.



I will post about this years baskets as soon as I put them together! Easter baskets are like Christmas stockings, I always buy too much.

And a little flash back photo, I miss my girls being so small....




No comments:

Post a Comment