Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Ten Things on Tuesday

I'm going to copy Nikki @ Wish Upon a Shooting Star

ten things on tuesday

  1. People say the hardest "job" is being a mom but that came natural to me, being a wife on the other hand, that's some hard shit. Please Lord give me patience.
  2. I am LOVING this weather, seriously can't get enough of it.
  3. Helping coach C's soccer team is more fun than I thought it would be.
  4. I really want a baby but keep putting it off for a "better" time.
  5. When I was balancing my check book over the weekend, I realized how much I money I spend at Starbucks... OHemGee
  6. C didn't get picked for the lotto to get into the local Charter School & it has now stressed me about her getting into kindergarten early. And the application I have to fill out is crazy.
  7. I am trying to ease up on the caffeine a tad bit, as I drink my iced coffee ;)
  8. I am super nervous for a Dr's apt I have tomorrow and another next week.
  9. Currently my BIL is staying with us during the week and I love him to death but I'm over it!
  10. I am happy to start blogging again, hopefully I can stick with & decide what I actually want to write about.
Happy Tuesday


1 comment:

  1. That Starbucks can really sneak up on you! I had to quit my morning coffee runs!

    ReplyDelete