Monday, April 8, 2013

Detox

Since having my IUD removed a few months ago, that time of the month has been AWFUL! Well not really that time but the 2 weeks before hand, the bloating is the worst. I have never had any period issues in the past and it's strange since my IUD was hormone free. I found this detox on Pinterest & another pinner said she uses it every month the week before her period so hopefully it works for me too.



60oz. of H2O
2 TBSP of lemon juice
1 TBSP of "sugar free" cranberry juice (this really doesn't exist but the organic has only natural sugar from the cranberries)
1 dandelion root tea bag

Drink this everyday for 7 days. I mixed mine when I got to work and stuck it in the fridge so I could drink it through out my work day. To me it tastes just like lemon water :)

Other pinners talked about losing around 5 pounds during the 7 days also, I'm not so worried about that but hoping it helps my 2 week sausage fingers.

No comments:

Post a Comment