Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Goodbyes are tough..

I said goodbye to my Facebook page and it really was tough! After years of having one, checking it was such a habit. That's where my friends live & where I can get updates on all of their children I don't see often but I was so over the drama that came with it. Every time I got on there was someone complaining about their relationships, their money, their job, their children, their ingrown toe nails - SHUT UP! We all have these problems, well I've never had an ingrown toe nail but you get where I'm going with this... when did we all of the sudden have to post them for the world to know? You really want to tell everyone that your boyfriend is an ass and then the next day he's a saint? All you're really saying is that you're an idiot, plain & simple. I also noticed, I was always on it when I was bored. In the car, cooking dinner, while C is playing in the bath, at work, blah blah blah ... I wish I knew how much time I actually spent wasted when I could be focusing on more important things.
I am keeping my instagram and hopefully focus more on blogging. I have a tough time blogging because I am an overly honest person & I think if I really wrote my views on things it would be dangerous, so I'm still trying to find my place in this blogger world.

No comments:

Post a Comment