Tuesday, June 4, 2013

10 Things



* As usual I went WAY over board with Victoria Secrets Semi Annual Sale, so bad that I had it shipped to work!
 
* I need to find some healthy recipes I can use my KitchenAid for- I feel guilty that I just had to have that $380 mixer and have only used it once.
 
* I am in a serious rut & want to change so many things. Normally spring/summer are my favorite but I haven't really gotten into the "mood" and it sucks buuuuut.....
 
* I leave for vacation in 25 days and I am very excited for that :)))
 
* Mom bladder SUCKS, I swear I can't even jump on the trampoline anymore without peeing myself.
 
* I am in charge of games for an upcoming baby shower- I don't know how this happened, I think games are the worst part of a baby shower.
 
* Me and J have switched rolls, I want to wait a little longer for a baby but he seems so freakin ready.
 
* I always have C in some type of activity but I think I may take a break for the summer. It's so nice to just play at home, yesterday we walked to the library and it was so fun.
 
* I haven't been couponing much and my bank account shows it, time to get back on track!
 
* I still have my Easter wreath on the door but I have no summer "inspiration" yet.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment