Thursday, May 30, 2013

Pre-K Graduation *tear*

My little girl seems like she grew up overnight, I'm still trying to figure out who have her permission to do this! She is the perfect combination of smart, sweet & sassy. When I hear the compassion in her voice when someone is sick or she is mothering her baby dolls I realize I'm not screwing up as much as I think. Me & J truly are raising an amazing little girl, the world better watch out. Last month I went to her pre-k graduation & it was so cute, they had a ceremony and performed a little skit of Noah's Ark. Justin couldn't get off the day of her graduation so we all played hookie a few days before and went to the National Harbor for the day. The day of her graduation her Granny took her out afterwards and once I got off work we went and got manis & pedis then Daddy took us to The Japanese Steak House for a special dinner. Fingers crossed this Little Miss will be going into kindergarten next year, she is so ready to get on that school bus *more tears*.
 
 
A Balloon & Flowers from Daddy since he couldn't be there.
 

 
 
 Little BFFS
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment